It goes where? I have to do what? Yes, you wear The DivaCup in “there”, in your vagina… but we promise, it is not as scary as it sounds. In fact, your body will thank you for giving it the period care it deserves.
The DivaCup is a reusable, bell-shaped menstrual cup that is worn internally and sits low in the vaginal canal, collecting rather than absorbing your menstrual flow. Menstrual cups have existed since the 1930s when women were searching for an alternative to the choices of the time. Yet, its breakthrough into the feminine hygiene industry is much more recent.
Many women feel uneasy about changing their menstrual care routine. Years of dealing with the sights and odors of disposable tampons and pads cause the familiar reaction: “ick!”. The DivaCup empowers women to connect with their bodies and menstrual cycles like never before. Perfect for all activities (air, land or sea), its easy care and use make for a better period experience. Wear The DivaCup for up to 12 hours without leaks or worry.The DivaCup Features:
- 12 hour leak-free protection!
- Made from the highest quality healthcare grade silicone to assure comfort and durability.
- Does not contain any of the following: latex, plastic, PVC, acrylic, acrylate, BPA, phthalate, elastomer, polyethylene, and free of colors and dyes.
- Reusable and eco-friendly – no waste, no chemicals.
- Features extra grip ridges for easier removal.
- Cleared for marketing by the US FDA and the Australian TGA and the only reusable menstrual cup allowed to be sold in Canada by Health Canada.
- Diva International Inc. is the only ISO 13485:2003 certifiedmenstrual cup manufacturer and head office in the world!
Discover the healthy, “non-ick” alternative to traditional feminine hygiene products. Join women worldwide by switching to The DivaCup today!
Whether you’re a junior in high school, junior associate or a coach of your daughter’s junior little league team, The DivaCup will fit into your life, not the other way around.
The DivaCup is available in two sizes, Model 1 and Model 2. Your cup size is stamped on the inside rim of the cup. There is a small difference between the two sizes (Model 1 is 1/8″ (~0.3 cm) smaller), but it is important to use the recommended sizing to prevent leakage.
Model 1: Recommended for women under the age of 30 who have never delivered vaginally or by caesarean section.
Model 2: Recommended for women age 30 and over and/or for women who have delivered vaginally or by caesarean section.