Key Features of the Kanga Care Pail Liners
- Size: 26" tall â€¢ 16" diameter â€¢ 54" around This pail liner is BARREL shaped to allow more volume.
- Pail Liner can be used in a diaper pail or stand alone!
- Barrier Seam Sealing
- No â€œgluing" nor â€œironing" to seal seams.
- Seams are physically sealed away from moisture!
- Elastic Drawstring Closure: Fits any pail size.Place in pail and cinch the elastic drawstring down with the toggle for a snug and exact fit.
- NO-Stink Fabric: This pail liner keeps the waterproof laminate on the inside where the dirty diapers are. This keeps the dirty diapers off the fabric, which can cause permanent stink issues.
In 2008 Kanga Care started using a biodegradable TPU waterproof material. Biodegradable TPU is solvent-free. Biodegradable TPU is a polyester fabric that has been laminated with a thermoplastic polyurethane using a heat bonding process. This process is low in toxicity and is better for the natural environment. Both the TPU laminate and the polyester fabric the laminate is applied to are biodegradable. When composted they will biodegrade in 4-5 years.