RiNGLEY is the original Canadian natural teether that combines two efficient teething tools: untreated Canadian Maple and 100% organic cotton terrycloth. Made free from dye and without harmful chemicals. RiNGLEY provides babies and toddlers with two safe and efficient textures that enable children to satisfy their teething needs naturally.
100% Natural Teether
- RiNGLEY teethers are made in Canada from natural maple wood and 100% certified organic terry cloth.
- RiNGLEY's design allows your child to easily grip the ring and cloth. It can be used wet or dry and easily reaches around a child's gums and teeth.
- RiNGLEY was designed with a child's development in mind. Since infants learn through tactile stimulus, touching and putting things in their mouths, the need for a product made without harmful chemicals and dyes is important. RiNGLEY is an organic and natural toy for babies to chew and teethe on.
- Handmade in Toronto, Canada. ASTM toy safety standards, Certified organic cotton.
- RiNGLEY received the 2008 PTPA Award and the 2008 Green Award
RiNGLEY DOES NOT COME WITH PACIFIER