Wrap your baby in TushMate® ultra soft, breathable, and trim-fit All-In-One diaper.
The inner side of the diaper is covered by a high quality stay-dry liner fabric to make your baby as comfortable as possible. Its snappable pocket opening with built-in expandable inserts always keep the insert(s) in place while allowing you to easily add extra insert(s) to provide adjustable absorbency. Moreover, the hemp/cotton insert keeps the diaper trim without sacrificing absorbent capacity. And the semi-attached open design helps you to save time and energy by shortening the drying time.
There are two types of All-In-One diapers available in TushMate line: Newborn All-In-One diapers and One-Size All-In-One diapers.
All-In-One Cloth Diaper Features
- The breathable, flexible and extra soft fasteners eliminate irritation of baby’s delicate skin.
- Form-fitting shape fits snugly at the waist and around the legs working in tandem with the gently and strategically elasticized semi-attached liner, dynamically preventing leakage and minimizing red marks.
- Highly absorbent TushMate hemp/cotton inserts hold a great volume of liquid more effectively. Open design allows you to tuck in additional inserts for extra protection.
- For One-Size All-In-One diapers, four-row snap system allows adjustment of diaper size to fit babies from approximately 8 to 35 pounds.
- The semi-attached liner made from high-quality fleece gently wick moisture away, keeping baby happy and dry. The wide elastic band used on the back reduces the red marks.
- Fixed liner-insert unfolds completely, reducing drying time.